Report Writing Service
Report writing, like essays, is an essential part of a student’s academic career. Students are assessed on their report writing skills in the same way they are on essay writing. Whereas essays are typically an extended discussion of a particular subject, reports have a much narrower focus on a given topic. A good report is expected to be a well written statement of facts backed up by data, statistics and real world examples. Report writing requires logic, clear thinking and an in-depth knowledge of the topic being written. Unlike with essays there is no leeway when it comes to report writing; a poorly prepared, hastily written report without all the pertinent facts and figures will not be judged well by your instructor.
Many students, unfortunately, are not experienced in report writing. While most student have some experience writing essays, they often struggle with the more formal and structured approach required by report writing. If you’re having a tough time completing your report, we can help. Sliqessays offers custom report writing services that are catered to your exact requirements. No matter the academic level or deadline date, our authors are there to help you produce a clear and succinct report that will get you the high grade you deserve.
There are many types of reports used in academic writing. Here are some of the reports we can help you with:
- Business Reports – these reports are used in business environments and are typically used to present ideas to managers or to provide a quick snapshot of the company’s current market and financial situation. Business reports can be either formal or informal, and are typically written in memo or letter format. Informal business reports are rarely longer than five pages while formal reports are much longer and require the gathering of data.
- Scientific or Technical Reports – these kinds of reports are normally found in specific industries or academic subjects that are scientific or technical in nature. Technical reports have a narrow focus will contain specialized information targeted a specific audience. Technical reports can contain calculations and the data obtained by experimentation.
- Field Reports – Field reports involve data collection and observation skills, allowing students to apply theory to real world situations. A field report describes observations of a person place or event and presents an analysis of that observation.
- Formal Reports – these are reports that collect and interpret data from experimentation and document that information. Formal reports are used to describe the outcomes of experiments or projects that require a great deal of research and analytical work. The typical structure of a formal report would be presenting collected information, analyzing it, making conclusions and making recommendations based on the available data.
- Book Reports – a form of report writing most students are familiar with, book reports are brief summaries of the plot or information contained in a book. These reports should demonstrate the student’s level of understanding and familiarity with the book being discussed, and should include a brief personal statement at the end.